Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Friday, March 19, 2010

Monday, June 21st, 1999

Dear Journal,
Today I took two exams, French and History - not bad. Leah came over afterward, we pretty much hung out all day. My mom was watching Alexa Leigh today, so we took her for a walk at the Millpond. Tonight we played this fainting game with Katy. You stare at the ground and hyperventilate, then you count down from ten- at one you stand up quickly and hold your breath while they press on your chest. I did it - and I don't really remember it - I passed out. All I know is I was dreaming, and it felt like I was waking up for school, but they were standing right there! Frightening.

Laura Leigh

The beginning of completely moronic teenage experiments.

1 comment: