Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Monday, March 31st 2003

Dear Journal,
Whoever said that March was "In like a lion an out like a lamb" is a complete idiot! It's snowing! Snowing! What the hell is that about?!! It's gonna be cold tomorrow, my 18th birthday. I know, 18, It's hard to believe. I still feel like a little kid! 18 is a grown-up and I am certainly not ready to be one!
On Saturday my parents went up to Poughkeepsie to have dinner with Ryan and Sylvia and they tried to make me believe that they were coming home the same night, but I've always been one step ahead of them. I knew full well that they were not planning on coming home, so I had people over. It wasn't a party, just a chill night. My parents didn't suspect a thing.
Tonight the girls came over and my mom made me my birthday dinner, The World's Greatest Tortellini and Death by Chocolate. We hung out for a while and then I went out with Annie and her cousin TJ and got completely stoned- hence my messy writing.
I need to pass out, what am I even wearing tomorrow?

Laura Leigh

Reenie and Drew do not screw around. No one is to set foot in their house when they are not there. And I didn't just get a little stoned, I got completely stoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment