Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday, November 30th, 1999

Tonight I was on AOL, and Amanda was all excited because this older guy had send her a naked pic of him - because she had lied about her age. Once she signed off I told him the truth. I ended up talking to him for a while about stuff, and he said I really got him thinking, that he'd liked talking to me. He made me realize that I am intelligent and insightful. A while ago I gave Jenn advice and she said to me, "Oh my God Laura, when you find a guy who is worthy of you he'll be so lucky!" I thought she was just saying it, but I realized she really meant it. I am very deserving of something wonderful, and I know that someday I'll find it. I shouldn't be ashamed to be so philosophical - I like me - and so do others. Life's not perfect, but who's is?

Laura Leigh

Uhhh. I'm not sure how to respond to my intelligence and insight. I suppose this gem of an entry speaks for itself.

1 comment: