Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wednesday, November 17th 1999

Dear Journal,
I stayed out of school yesterday - I had this killer migraine. Today I felt much better. I've been thinking a lot lately, about RENT, about how one person had that inside of them. I want to find that something inside of me. There is also this author I love, Donna Jo Napoli, she is absolutely amazing, her words and her writing, it's just so beautiful. Everything flows in this beautiful way. I've been looking for info on her, I would love to write her. It really is time for me to get started, if I'm ever going to make an impact.

Laura Leigh

I had just seen Rent for the first time, and like most young teenagers, it blew my silly little mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment