Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday, January 5th 2000

Today I had such a fabulous day, no real reason why either, but everything just fell together.
I finally played well in volleyball and my *crush* is on my team, so that is good! Everything just worked out well today. I am finished media arts, I have everything done that needs to be done. Out of my six prints, I have A, B+, A, A, A, A+! On Friday night I might go to the mall with my friend Chris. The thing is, he is Jen's ex-boyfriend, and I don't know where my place is being good friends with him. I guess I am free to do what I want though. It's not like I stole him from a friend, her and I are not friends, and they broke up. The big thing I am worried about is him seeing me, I mean, he saw me on Halloween, but I feel kinda self-conscious, what if he thinks I'm terribly ugly?! Oh well, I guess I'll be alright ... I can deal.
God I am glad I had such a great day today! I needed one of these, badly!!

Laura Leigh

First off, the idea that I could ever use gym to reel in a guy is simply laughable. Second, if I was that worried about hanging out with a guy who was really just a friend, then it probably makes perfect sense that I never had any boyfriends. I was scared of them all, even the ugly ones.

1 comment:

  1. I do believe you used to call your volleyball crush "gentle hands", referencing the way he would handle the ball.

    ReplyDelete