Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Monday, April 19, 2010

Wednesday, May 29th 2002

I just had the most absolutely amazing night ever!
Leah, Jess, Leanne, Kristen and I all went into the city to see Dave Matthews Band perform at Madison Square Garden and I just had such an awesome time!
They were amazing, their music just blows me away. I remember at one point I was just dancing and singing along and I thought, "This is it, this is being young. This is what it's all about." I had such an awesome time, it was the most kick ass night.

Laura Leigh

I know I was a dork but at least by 2002 I was a happy dork!

No comments:

Post a Comment