Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Monday, April 19, 2010

Wednesday, June 5th 2002

Dear Journal,
Every time I let myself take life too seriously I end up feeling like shit! You'd think I would have learned by now. Life's too damn short to take so seriously! It's about having a good time. I take it too seriously! Four school days left of junior year, and it's funny, I'm so excited to be a senior, have fun then head off to college, but I'm gonna miss all this petty high school shit. Im gonna miss it all! My bad moods have been getting worse- and i know summer can fix it- but I'm rushing my life, wishing it all away. Someday I'll say, "If I knew then what I know now." But I don't, do I?!

Laura Leigh

I still don't know much, but life was pretty fun those last couple years of high school. It's more fun now though, except for the part where everyone has a job, that part is lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment