Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Monday, April 26, 2010

Sunday, June 26th 2005

I came home and had an awesome weekend on LI. It's always nice going home. Johnny and I are on a train back to the city. We were both pretty hungover and lazy today.
Yesterday it was HOT out and there was not a cloud in the sky. I went to the beach with Johnny. We met up with Leanne and her boyfriend Matt, and Catherine and Elizabeth came as well. It was glorious. Even the water wasn't too cold. We stayed at the beach all afternoon. I got freckled.
Last night Annie had people over. It turned into a pretty drunken party!! We bbq'd some burgers. Reenie had helped me make rum punch at home and Leanne had picked up beer for us. Johnny and I did pretty well at beer pong, our team name was the Pink Vinyl Purses! A lot of people showed up and everyone was pretty drunk and we all had fun. I got mad at Jackee because she got so drunk that she couldn't even stand herself up. I rarely see her quite so ridiculous. I took away her car keys. At one point Jackee came out with three cups full of ice and something dark, saying it was Jack & Coke. I sipped it, and tasted iced tea. What a drunk!
Johnny and I got home around 3am and ate pie before bed. As I was getting into bed Pomeroy called me and told me to come out. I said no. I was so drunk. But for some reason I decided to go. I threw on jeans and a tee-shirt and he picked me up. He took me to Andy's house. The boys were all drunk, playing a game called chugga' the mugga,' which consisted of filling a mug with beer and chugging it as everyone chanted "chugga lugga, chugga the mugga." I played a round and soon the keg was kicked. I went inside and sat on the couch with all the stoners and watched them in their stoned delight as they listened to Sublime. I hit the bowl before I headed back to the deck and chilled with Pomeroy. I don't know why but I just like that kid, I think he's smarter than he lets on.

LL

This was an epic night.

No comments:

Post a Comment