Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Monday, August 30, 2010

Friday July 7th 2000

Dear Journal,
Today I went into NYC with Katy, Lukasz and his cousin. We took the train in this morning and just had fun. We walked everywhere! We went to lunch, went shopping, went to FAO Schwartz and Serendipity - it was fun!
We got home around 9:30.
I love the city. I think about it constantly. My future is always on my mind, I'm not really worried about it either - I believe in myself and I feel motivated! Gosh - I just feel like I belong in NYC - just walking through those streets - I belong, I do!

Laura Leigh

I'm such a glamorous New Yorker! All my dreams came true! It must have been all that motivation ... !!

No comments:

Post a Comment