Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Friday, August 27, 2010

Undated. Fall 2004

Auction tonight. Then Pour House with the Scuttlebutts! Then smoked at the fountain. Stoned. All three of us are writing.
3 words.
Three words.
1 more.
life.

Concerned, confused, ambiguous.

Ty called me tonight. He was wasted. He asked me things. I was honest. I hated it.

...
(next night?)

I needed a night like tonight. I knew I was happy when I was sitting on the T next to Johnny and he put one of his itunes ear pieces in my ear so we could listen to music together.

You don't want to cling to it just because it's there.

-LL-

So many of my journal entries are these weird stream-of-conscious blurbs I jot down. Sharing music with Johnny always had makes me happy. Scuttlebutts too. And the Pour House never hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment