Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Monday, August 30, 2010

Sunday July 9th 2000

Dear Journal,
I've always felt that there is sort of a magic that is captured in firelight - it's more passionate, more sensual, firelight is so tranquil. Ever so often I light all my candles and write a journal entry by firelight- I love it! I've also noticed that the times I do this always seem to be times when I am really feeling, not necessarily happy sad emotions, but when I am really tuned into myself and what is going on around me. Right now I truly feel that way. Life is good, but it's not even that, because life is always good. It's more than that. Every day, and in everything I do, I discover something new about myself and the world- and no matter how much I think I know, the discovery always goes on, and there is always more to discover. I often wonder if my lifetime will give time enough to allow me to find out everything, but knowing all is far less important than knowing that there is something great inside of us, and around this world, so great that no bad comes into comparison. I truly feel this world captures more love than tears.

Laura Leigh

Honestly ... that simply did not make any sense at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment