Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Monday, October 11, 2010

April 13th, 2003

Dear Journal,
This weekend was too many kinds of funny!
On Friday after work I went to dinner with Meg, Boyle, Luke, Jackee and Annie at Chili's. After dinner Meg had a bunch of people over. A bunch of them were drinking, I wasn't, but I ripped bong hits with everyone later in the night ... We put Annie on my lap and I would speak but she would move her mouth, it was TOO funny. I saw her trip over every one of Meg's dogs not once but TWICE and one of those times she actually crashed into the floor. Luke, who had never smoked before, was coaxed into taking bong hits. He BUGGED OUT! He just went nuts. He thoughts his hands were purple and his whole body was shaking. It was so fucked up. We tried not to laugh but it was just too damn funny!
Later in the night I was sitting on the floor with Tim and Annie, eating cereal, and Annie says, "Wow, cereal is like, like the new Christ!" (Meaning it was really good) and Tim and I look at her blankly and Tim goes, "Yeah, because we eat Jesus!" And I just thought that was the funniest thing ever! Eventually I went home.
Yesterday I went to the gym then to work. It was a member wedding. Towards the end of the night we were all standing by the band and some guy who had been at my table said I was "very good looking." When he walked away everyone burst out laughing and I almost died. After work everyone ended up at Meg's again for more silliness. We all got blazed of course, and we were playing card games and stuff, and at one point Annie threw a frosted minnie wheat smack into Mike's forehead, which somehow caused him to fall backwards off of his chair. It was so funny. I saw too many things this weekend. I literally hurt my stomach from laughing so hard! I stayed at Meg's last night and worked this morning.
Bahamas in 6 days!

Laura Leigh

Oh high school. Anytime someone's parents were away we would live at that house for the week. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment