Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Monday, October 11, 2010

Sunday April 27th 2003

Dear Journal,
For months it was all about springbreak - waiting, waiting.
It's all over now, but it was honestly one of the best weeks of my whole life! The clubs were amazing, the girls we met from Brooklyn were awesome- it was so much fun! I didn't know what to expect when we went, but it was amazing! We got out heads braided, Annie rode a mechanical bull, we spent nearly every second being drunk, we had a door that didn't lock so we "hipped" it open, I think we all gained mad weight. Wwe had seven girls take a 3 hour nap in a 1/2 hour courtesy room ...
Best time of my life! Viva Los Bahamas!
Springbreak '03.

Laura Leigh

What a brilliant scam. Charge kids a ton of money to go on a trip to the Bahamas where you steal their money out of their rooms and let them drink jungle juice and think it's a vacation.
Well, they got me!

No comments:

Post a Comment