Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Monday, January 3, 2011

July 27th 2005, 12:38pm

I just started crying a little at my desk.
I think it's important to find the silver lining on every cloud, and as hard as life has been at times over these past few months, I know I will always be okay - not only because I am a stronger person than I ever thought possible, but also because I have some amazingly loyal and loving people in my life who know the person I am, and who truly value me, as well as our friendship.
Life hurts sometimes; it can be brutal, but you can't have a rose without the thorns, and I can overcome the bad because the good is really beautiful.

Laura Leigh

I would say that it's so juvenile and mortifying to cry at your desk, but I'm pretty sure that I've done it like 3 times in the past month ...

No comments:

Post a Comment