Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Monday, January 31, 2011

Tuesday January 21st 2003

Dear Journal,
I had a pretty good weekend. Work wasn't so bad and otherwise I really just hung out.
I'm feeling good right now, I mean not physically, but mentally, emotionally.
But lately I've been realizing how much I'm really going to miss my friends next year. I am going to be SO lost without them, it's like they make me complete! I know that is so dorky but it's true.
Leah laughs at everything I say and knows EVERYTHING about me, Leanne has this fun energy that rubs off on everyone. Annie is just crazy, I've never met anyone so interesting, Jess is that girl that really just wants to let loose and have fun, and when she gets the chance she's always up for anything, and Kristen and I have the same weird sense of humor. The only bad thing about having so many amazing friends is that at the end of the summer I have to say good-bye to them. So for now, we're having as much fun as possible! Oh man!

LL

My loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment