Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

August 16th 2005

Every time I try to do something normal, it gets fucked up. That's how I knew the sorority would be a fascinating idea.
It's not a complaint, because my unique outcome of seemingly "normal" situations isn't always a bad thing, it's just something I've been aware of.

Me, Izzy and Kel were absolutely out of control last night. There is a lot of the evening that I don't remember, like the ride home with Izzy behind the wheel. I know it wasn't smart. There was a fight and I hopped a fence into some bushes to see if the guy was okay. It cut my legs up. No one but us seemed to care. Today Kel and I got stuck here because she couldn't find her keys. We drove to Ringwood NJ in Izzy's mom's car and when we got there we found them in the blasted glove compartment. Ridiculous. We had dinner with her mom and sister, which was nice. Went to Pancho's tonight, then out. Smoked a lot of weed. Crazy thoughts, I love seeing the world through a finely tuned viewfinder. I can tweak it just so.
Home tomorrow. Necessary.

LL

What a night. Those two days will go down in history. A huge fight actually broke out at this party and some kid threw a rock at another kid's head. The three of us girls were at separate corners of the yard when all of a sudden we all go running over, and there we are, in the middle of it trying to help, while no one else even looked up from their flip cup games.
And we almost burned down Izzy's house, so there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment