Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

8/17/05

I'm sitting in Bridgeport waiting for the ferry. Crazy couple of days. I'm ready to go home, even if it is for a short while only. I just want to take it easy and slow my roll a bit.

-- Got to Johnny's apt. at 5am. Went to sleep. Woke up at 1:17pm. Went to lunch. Went shopping for jeans. No luck. Showered. Got my suitcase searched at the Astor Place subway. Took the 6 to Grand Central. Got confused. Got on a train to Southeast. Last stop. Iz and Kel drive up in a Jeep. I pee near the train tracks. We drink wine. Go out to an expensive dinner. More wine. Get mixers at the gas station. Go to a huge house party. Barely remember it. Play flip-cup. Play beer pong. Lose. Go to Iz's parents' liquor store and take three cases of beer. Definitely on camera. Get back to party. Things are fuzzy. Climb over chairs upstairs. Fight breaks out. One guy throws rock at another. I jump a fence into the bushes. Legs bloody. Boy is very dazed. Crazy ride home. Apparently Kelly and I try to make food. I wake up in a bed upstairs, fully clothed, at 9am. I feel like absolute shit. Later find out that we left the oven on all night at 450. Kel woke up on the couch at 6am and turned it off. Fire alarm went off. Good, we almost burned down the house. Hungover, try to clean. Can't find Kel's keys so can't go home. Watch TLC. Take Izzy's mom's car to NJ. Go out to dinner with Kelly's mom. Drive back to Ct. Shower. Go to Pancho's bar, drink a frozen cranberry margarita. Go to Iz's friends house. Play beer pong. Smoke a blunt and a few bowls. The kid's cousin is an ignorant asshole and I don't like him. We leave. Roll a joint with Iz's brother and his friends. Watch them play pong and have a good night beer. Go to bed. Wake up at 8:30am. Drive to Bridgeport with Kelly. On the ferry. Gotta go pay.

I like to watch my eyelashes batting in the sea breeze.

LL

No comments:

Post a Comment