Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Monday, January 3, 2011

August 6th, 2005

Last days in NYC have been a blast, yet they've had that 'impending' feeling - something's ending, something's changing, something's beginning too.
On Thursday a bunch of us went out for afternoon drinks at BBQ, which is always fun, I'll miss my afternoon buzz that always comes from giant pina coladas with an extra shot! We went out that night with Johnny's roomies, Katie and Kaitlin, and some of their friends. We had a great time. Leah and I were really stoned, so as usual we thought the two of us were the most fascinating people we came across. Leah and I always have the silliest, most ridiculous time. I can't believe we've been best friends for ten years- that's incredible.
Yesterday the two of us smoked two joints on my roof then went on quite an adventure to the MoMA, Museum of Modern Art. There was an incredible Cezanne/Pisarro exhibit that totally blew our minds! We just wandered around stoned and had a great time.

On a 4 train to the Bronx to meet Ryan and Jaine.

LL

BBQ + MoMA = class.

1 comment: