Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thursday August 18th 2005

Sometimes I wonder how I got into this warped universe. Sometimes I wonder if anyone else is in here with me.
I wonder what can possibly be real any more, what the good feels like. I see it all around me; no one wants to care about anyone else any more. Everyone seems to have adjusted, but I'm left with my head in the clouds because I see an alternative. I see what it should be. And my heart is always breaking because I refuse this bitter reality, this sorrowful truth. I will forever wander towards the place that must exist, it must, because that is all that keeps us alive, and my fear, not my only but my most integral, prominent and excruciating fear - is that I won't find it, because I have a poor sense of direction.
Right now, the truth would be an acceptable start. The real truth, the first truth; when did this begin?
My life will always be a little sadder, but I will always be that much wiser.

LL

There I go again, getting lost in my words. I have a pretty good idea of what I meant. Being heartbroken is so glamorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment