Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Monday, October 11, 2010

Thursday April 24th 2003

Dear Journal,
I fucking love spring break!
I can't get enough of it, we're having the hottest time here. It's awesome as hell! Sure there have been small annoyances, and our room got robbed ... but I have never had this much fun! It's just too much for my head! I still can't even believe it!
It's almost over and that sucks cause this is the hottest time ever!
The other night I met a cute guy at a club and I hung out with him for a while. We made out a few times but then it was time to get rid of him.
This rocks!

Laura Leigh

Oh man. Me, meeting a guy at a club ... another lifetime. Thank God there was no Facebook or any of that shit to document the embarrassment that was me as a teenage girl.

1 comment:

  1. A-MEN to no Facebook during our high school days... yikes.

    -Katryn

    ReplyDelete