Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Monday, October 11, 2010

Thursday April 17th 2003

Dear Journal,
It's Thursday night ... but super late so technically it's Friday which means 1 DAY UNTIL THE BAHAMAS!
Aghh - I am so freaking excited!
Annie and I went to Queens today and did some shopping on Jamaica Ave.
I've been talking a lot with a girl from upstate NY who is going to Emerson next year, and she is actually really cool. It's awesome to get to know people beforehand. We're both starting to get super excited about Emerson. Whatever doubts I may have had are going away, I'm going into this with an open mind and having the time of my life!
I'm totally excited!
Anyway, I crave sleep.

Laura Leigh

Yeah so she and I met up at Emerson and hung out approximately one time ... I wasn't a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment