Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Monday, October 11, 2010

Tuesday April 15th 2003

Dear Journal,
Today after I left the gym I was cruising past the golf course in the convertible and I looked over at the grass and the trees, the blue sky and the sun shining an I just got SO happy! I actually shouted, "Yes! We made it to spring!"
It was 80 degrees out today, and I just can't believe we made it though that awful winter! I'm ready for some gorgeous weather.
I don't know, I've been really happy lately and I don't want to stop feeling this good. Bad days come now and then but things have been fun lately, and I'm really excited for the Bahamas!
Maybe 18 isn't so bad after all!
Hate to admit it- I'm gonna miss high school.

Laura Leigh

Every once in a while I still miss that crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment