Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Sunday, July 25, 2010

April 10th, 2003

Dear Journal,
My parents have been away all week, so my friends have practically moved in with me. Last night Annie, Leah and Jackee came over, and then Annie's cousin TJ and his two friends came over, and eventually Pomeroy came by with two of his friends. Its been a really chill week, but I really couldn't say what I've been up to. I haven't been getting nearly enough sleep!
My parents are coming home tomorrow. I'm supposed to leave next Saturday for the Bahamas with Jess (O'Neil) and Annie, but Jess is not paid in full so we're kinda screwed. I guess we'll see what happens. I'm off to the gym.

Laura Leigh

Thinking about that bitch and all the money she owes me STILL makes me angry after all these years. I guess I'd better get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment