Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday June 29th 2003

Dear Journal,
AGH! Today is my Graduation day! Holy Shit! I can't believe it. I remember sitting at my brother's graduation three years ago and thinking about how my graduation would come in the blink of an eye! It did. This is it, the official end of high school and the official start of my summer. Amazing, it was all amazing. I'm gonna miss it is all I can say, I certainly will miss it.

Laura Leigh

Why is it that something that kinda sucked a lot (junior high and high school) gets really good right at the end?

1 comment:

  1. Blech I don't miss hs, my life is so much better now :)

    ReplyDelete