Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday October 5th 2003

Dear Journal,
What a week ... I never write any more! I've been kind of homesick this week to be honest, and I was in a really sad mood on Friday. I feel like everyone has something good going for them but me, which I know isn't really the case, but sometimes I just feel like I'm fucked for life. I spent my entire week working on a paper for my Urban Studies class and of course my Professor wouldn't even read the damn thing. She's just so fucking critical of all my work, I can't seem to do anything right for her. It makes me feel pretty horible. Anyway, Friday night turned out good. Kate and I got ourselves some 40s of Corona and we "kept it Mexican," all night. Corona, Tequila, Spanish brothers! We got decked out, we really looked so good, and we pregamed in my room then went to a club called The Roxy. It's more of an upscale club, and it has a high cover charge. So we walked in, and got 21 bracelets, even without ID they gave Kate a bracelet, and we strutted inside and told them we were on the A-list, so they let us in without paying a cover charge. So we danced and got hit on by all sorts of guys, then just as we decided to leave we met these two brothers ... we danced with them a while. The one I was with was very attractive and smelled super good! Then we went upstairs with them and Kate said to me, "15 minutes Laura, I'll find you in 15 minutes. We have to do this!" So we separated for a while and each had our own make out sessions in separate booths. It was pretty hot and I certainly enjoyed myself. After we found each other we gave them fake phone numbers and headed back to the dorms. Yesterday we hung around and went to a movie, and today I went out with my sister.
I am soooooo excited to go home next weekend! I miss EVERYTHING about Setauket. Oh God, I can't wait to go home!
Off to bed,

LL

oh man. I'm embarrassed to even read this entry, let alone post it. On the list of things I would never ever wanna do again ... go clubbing at the Roxy. Freshman girls, we were all the same.
That professor, by the way, was a bitch to me. She forced me to work my ass off. I was her only A that semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment