Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Sunday, July 25, 2010

April 4th, 2003

Dear Journal,
In life you can't take anything back. You really can't. You can try and alleviate the pain, and you can even and fix what was upset or destroyed, but I truly believe that no one forgets, because there is no going back.
It sucks living in the US right now. All we talk about is the war and I still don't believe what I see, and part of me thinks it's just too desensitized; I'm on the elliptical at the gym and on the tv come pictures of American casualties, and they're young, and they're handsome, and you just wonder- why is it like this? Why did things have to happen this way? What are we doing? What exactly are we doing?

Laura Leigh

So what exactly are we doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment