Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Thursday, May 13, 2010

7/23/04 2:33pm

An excerpt-

On Monday night I went out to Riverhead with Leah, Leanne and Jenny to hang out with Rob, a guy I met when I was out one night. His house is awesome and his roommates are all really cool, but I don't think I was what he expected. As a matter of fact, I know I wasn't, but I like him, so we'll see where it goes. I am one of the most sarcastic people alive so the whole night he thought I was just being a mean bitch to him while I thought I was just kidding around. Needless to say we ended up having this loooooooong talk/heart-to-heart type of conversation, which was very draining for a girl like me who tries to steer clear of that kind of thing at all costs. I never knew some guys could be so sensitive, especially a young black guy whose covered in tattoos. Hmm, I guess some people surprise you! I am thinking I can look past his sensitivity if he can chill out like I told him to. We made up and he kissed my forehead, which was really cute, then we finished up the night with quite an intense make-out session that I have to say I am certainly looking forward to repeating. He lives all the way out in Riverhead though so I can't see him too often, but if I do get to hang out with him I'm gonna take it slow. I don't wanna sleep with him or anything, I wanna try to do things different this time. Too bad he can't be a keeper, I'm going back to school in just over a month!
On Tuesday we dragged most of the OFC staff to the Country Corner after work where I proceeded to get completely tanked. I didn't realize how drunk I was until we got back to Leanne's and I passed out on her bed fully clothed. I felt pretty shitty the next morning but nevertheless, we stopped by the Village Grocer to pick up some beer and we were off to a Yankees game. Yanks vs. Blue Jays. We came out on top, 10-2. Great game!! Gotta love the ball games! I worked yesterday and I am working today at three, but at the beach with Leah and Leanne and the weather is pretty shitty so I'm crossing my fingers for a decent time of it. Alright, there's my update. Having a great time, as usual.

---------------------
I can't believe I share this shit with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment