Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Monday, May 17, 2010

Tuesday February 15th 2000

Dear Journal,

Today was an extreme day from HELL! It occurred to me that life is never going to get better, just bearable, not even that most of the time!
High School won't be any better than this shit! I did the worst thing I could do today, I broke down crying in school, something I always tried NEVER to do! Everything just sucks, nothing can make it better, and it won't even get easier, just harder! Life was a cruel punishment.

Laura Leigh

There have been too many positive, good-time entries lately. I thought it fitting to revisit the early 2000s, and my sick little lonely heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment