Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Saturday, May 5th 2001

Dear Journal,
I love May! This whole week the weather has been amazing! Warm and pretty! Next week is going to be stressful, I'm trying to pull my grades up for the last few weeks of school, and I have my AP exam this Friday - Yikes!
Although things rarely go perfectly, I'm feeling very positive right now. Life is just exciting, things happen, and I like that!
Even though I have tons to do this summer I'm glad it's on the way!

Laura Leigh

I worked hard in college, but honestly, that shit was way easier than the crap they stressed us out about in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment