Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Saturday, September 1st 2001

I wish I could just be different, someone else- but maybe just on the outside. I wish I could say that I was above all that shit, but I'm not, not even close. It's not fair, and I fucking know that life's not supposed to be, but I'm tired. I'm just tired. It's so sad, but if I had one wish, I'd wish that for just one day, even one hour, I could be one of those people that just walks down the street and doesn't need make-up, one of the beautiful ones. I'd give anything to know that feeling, and I also know that I never will. I went out with friends to see a movie tonight, and my whole night was ruined by that one realization.

Laura Leigh

When I went out this morning to grab coffee I hadn't washed my face yet. My hair was thrown up in a bun, and I was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants, but no bra. Perhaps I've come too far ...

3 comments:

  1. You are beautiful & you don't need makeup to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I THINK YOU ARE THE PRETTIEST GIRL ON THE PLANET!

    ReplyDelete