Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Monday, May 17, 2010

Thursday April 27th, 2000

Dear Journal,
I am laying on the beach in Cape Town South Africa right now, enjoying the view of the ocean, the sun on my back and the breeze on my face, and as corny as that may sound, it's complete perfection for me now! Sabi Sabi was one of the most memorable places I have ever been in my life- it was so amazing. The night sky there was breathtaking, and I am never going to forget Sabi Sabi, the animals, even tracking through huge spiderwebs was an adventure.
Cape Town is the perfect place to end this vacation. It's beautiful! To my left behind all the glamorous houses and our hotel are huge rocky mountains. To my right is the beautiful, sparkling ocean, and above me an intense blue sky and blazing sun- Paradise.
Katy and I spent a good portion of our day out shopping, here now to lay in the sun, while our parents are at some wineries. This vacation has been more than I could have ever hoped for or imagined, and I am so thankful.

Laura Leigh

Ahh our family vacation to Zimbabwe and South Africa. It was unreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment