Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Monday May 17th 1999

Dear Journal,
I had a terrible day at school today, and unfortunately, it's like one day's great and the next is HELL. I feel like I'm wearing my emotions on the outside, as if everyone can see how confused I am. I am scared, and unsure, and when I try to fix the pain I just hurt more.
Am I missing something? I don't see anything that bad about me, yet somehow I turn everyone away. Obviously I'm repulsive. I don't treat myself right, let alone anyone else. The people in Gelinas just make me feel not good enough. It's like I am in there screaming out words and no one can hear me or understand me. I am hurting, yet some people choose to push me harder.
I took two tests today. I think I failed them both.
I can't handle it. I think I am gonna burst. I want out. Out of here, or maybe ... I just want to prove myself to them. Impossible.

Laura Leigh

Obviously I'm repulsive and kids in junior high don't just happen to be a bunch of pricks ...
You lose a few friends when you're young and you really start to question your worth. Thanks guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment