Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Friday January 25th 2002

Dear Journal,
I'm so tired - of waiting, and hoping, and wishing, and most of all, I am tired of being tired. It feels like it's going to get much worse before it gets any better and that's daunting. I'm sick of hating myself, of feeling useless and of not knowing how to change it. I am the master of my own fate, I know this, but that is much easier said than done. I'm sixteen years old, possibility lies before me, but first I have to get through the next few months. And then what? Where do I go? What do I do? There are so many choices, and no matter what, I must make them on my own. Doesn't that just suck!

Laura Leigh

Some things never change

No comments:

Post a Comment