Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sunday July 14th, 2002

Dear Journal,

This past week I went up to Boston. Katy had her orientation at Boston University so I pretty much had some quality time with the 'rents. We ate at some great restaurants and toured the college where I will likely spend 4 years of my life - Emerson!
Now, I'm not positive on it, I mean, I'm 17, I can't make decisions! But I'm pretty sure its the best place for me. It's exciting to think about it, yet daunting too! Luckily I have an entire year of home and comfort before I have to go make a life for myself. Thank God!


Laura Leigh

Not all of these can be that interesting OR embarrassing.

1 comment: