Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wednesday April 28th, 1999

Dear Journal,
Waiting ... I'm waiting. That's what my life is, when will I arrive home, where I belong ...
Tonight I took a walk, I walk with my puppy around the Mill Pond just about every night at sunset. It is the most fulfillment I get out of each day. Truly, it is. I don't know what I am looking for, but there is something I need to find. There is just something completely missing.
And there is this empty feeling that isn't really there. Waiting ... how much longer?

Laura Leigh


Ohh, Shane was my best friend and the only boy who ever paid any attention to me.

1 comment:

  1. YOU WERE CLEARLY WAITING FOR MEEEEE WINSTON AND LUDA!

    ReplyDelete