Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Monday, February 8, 2010

Saturday August 4th 2001

Dear Journal,
I had the longest, craziest day! I have never been so dirty in my life, but it was really SO much fun! Last night for Sara B's sweet sixteen she had a big dinner at Eastern Pavilion, then afterwards we slept at her house, then today we went to Randall's island for the Warped Tour! It was 9 hours long, I'm very tired, but I really had fun- we saw so many great bands. My favs were the Vandals, The Ataris, Good Charlotte, and Me First and the Gimme Gimmes- but there were so many more!
I got bumped around in the mosh pit a bit, and insanely dirty, but we had so much fun!!

-LL-

Ahhh my Warped Tour days.

No comments:

Post a Comment