Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thursday January 17th 2002

This week has dragged on for what feels like forever! Luckily next week is midterm week. Although midterms certainly won't be fun it'll be nice to have a week without classes.
So life lately, I don't even know what it's been - too much up and down maybe. I don't even know what I have felt lately, but I guess even feeling crappy is better than not feeling at all.
There's this boy at school that I don't know at all but for some reason I'm drawn to him (that sounds pathetic) and I really want to meet him. I am so self-conscious, I have this incredibly low self-esteem when it comes to my appearance- especially with the boys- gotta shake that!

Always, Laura Leigh

That was the beginning with "library boy." And, I suppose, the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment