Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Monday, February 1, 2010

Wednesday January 2nd, 2002

Dear Journal,
"If it harm none, do what you will." That is a Wiccan saying, something to live by.
Today Jess and I went to the library to take out some books on Wicca. Neither of us can help the fact that we are absolutely captivated and fascinated by Wicca. I'm not saying that I plan to become a witch, but I am very open-minded and I don't feel any guilt in feeding my hunger for research. It's unlike me to be so immediately passionate about something, and I want to give it the full chance it deserves. I promised myself a while back that I would either go back to church or research other religion- so this came at a good time!
As of right now I still consider myself a Catholic, but I want to be passionate about my religion, and I don't feel strongly for Catholicism. Perhaps nothing will come of it, but it's refreshing to inform myself about alternative religion. It feels right.

Laura Leigh


I am not having children. If they're half as bizarre as I was then I'm going to need an OxyContin habit.

1 comment:

  1. no oxycontin for you. You really were super fascinated by different religions. I remember Mom making me take you to church. Also, I only saw those movies because my friends wanted to see them!! I like action/drama/suspense/horror thankyouverymuch

    ReplyDelete