Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday August 7th, 2002

Dear Journal,
I haven't written in two weeks!
Well the rest of my trip to Canada was just as amazing as the first part! On Friday night Jill had this big party at her house and so many HOT Canadian boys came, including a lot of the kids I used to go to school with. It was so great to see them and we had such a good time! We all got super smashed and had fun. I almost hooked up with this kid, but Jill really likes him, it was SO hard to say no! I really wanted to, and he wasn't making it easy, wrapping my arms around his neck, but I overcame temptation and resisted. Go me! Then I almost hooked up with my childhood crush, Jordan, but some other girl likes him so I didn't. Ugh. I'm such a good girl!
Since I've been home I've pretty much just been hanging out. Yesterday was Jess' birthday and tomorrow is Leah's. So yesterday we went on Leah's dads boat and he took us to Kismet beach on Fire Island. We had such a good time, and afterward we went to Jess' house for a bbq. Today Leah, Kristen, Age and I are going to city to hang out with my bro and stay over. I'm super psyched!

Laura Leigh


Ahh my trip to Canada the summer after my 17th birthday. Almost hooking up with two different boys is so cool ... I cant even believe I share this lame shit on the internet. I should be embarrassed, and I am, but some of it is just too good to hide away. Am I still this much of a loser? You decide.

1 comment: