Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 25th, 2004

Dear Journal,
I got to take a good look at Oliver's girlfriend tonight for the first time, and it bothered the hell out of me! She's gorgeous.
She's beautiful with a great body, so what the hell did he have sex with me for?
Amanda asked me if I was jealous. I don't think it's that but who knows, maybe I was, regardless, I'm not fretting about things that have already been and that I can't change. Why did Oliver have sex with me? Did he even want to or was he just doing what I suggested? Was it pity sex? Who sleeps with a chubby virgin when he's got a hot girlfriend?
I'll never know. Dammit.

LLS

ha ha ha ha. He did have a hot girlfriend. I was ten years his junior and let's just say I was not at my finest during our most magical encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment