Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Saturday July 1st 2000

Dear Journal,
Today is the awaited day, Jess and I go to the city to see *Gabriel Byrne* start in Moon For the Misbegotten! We are SO excited to see our favorite actor in this show!! This week has been retty cool, on Wednesday, I went to the mall with Leah, Jess and Katy and then Jess and I went to Kristie's surprise going away party. On Thursday Leah and I baby-sat for my cousins- a favorite summer past time. Then last night I went with Leah and Meghan to dinner and to see A Perfect Storm, a very moving movie.

Laura Leigh

Gabe the Babe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment