Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Monday, June 7, 2010

Sunday May 7th, 2000

Dear Journal,
On Thursday we took our Bio trip to Cape Cod. I had a really nice time, it was a lot of fun and the weather was fabulous! We got back last night around 5:30.
Today was the Special Olympics, which I volunteer for. Our athlete, Tommy, took a liking to Leanne, but had a problem with me! He hit me and cursed at me, he even pinched me, I couldn't believe it, ha!! I'm glad I did it though.
Today it went up past 90 degrees, it is So hot.

Laura Leigh

Ahh Tommy. He kept hitting me and calling me "Turkey." Strange, strange memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment