Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Monday, June 7, 2010

Tuesday May 2nd 2000

Dear Journal,
Tonight we got our pix back from Africa, it almost makes me wanna cry, it was the most amazing experience of my life, and its over. Pictures don't do it justice, but at least I have memories forever ...
Tonight I walked Shane around the Millpond. Last year in the last few months of school I did it every night, and I had forgotten how much I loved and looked forward to my walk every night. I was inhaling spring, how much I love it!!

Laura Leigh

I won't lie, I will never stop loving that dog. I still cannot think of him without choking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment