Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Friday May 10th 2002

I had such a fun day today - like one of those days that just reminds you how much fun it is to be a teenager! Katy owed me a favor so I got to borrow her convertible today, and it was sunny and 80 degrees. The AP exam for history was today, and while I opted not to take it, my friends did, but they got out by 11:30 so we left school. We just spent the day having fun. We went into Port Jeff and had smoothies, got lunch and went to the beach, went to the mall, went to Stony Brook then out to a movie. It was so much fun! I'm so tired (and sunburnt) but I had such a blast today!

Laura Leigh

Honestly, you couldn't have asked for a more wholesome group of girls. I don't think any of us care that we were dorks (okay a few of us still are) because we had the best time, all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment