Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday November 30th 1998

Dear Journal,
Today was a good day- not exceptionally special, but good. No, very good.
I got some English grades back, 'A' on my gameboard and a 98 on my test!
Cheerleading practice was exceptionally hard! We have a game on Friday.
Life is really good now. It has just been great lately, and I'm so thankful that my life has been so positive. My only troubles lately have been with Nikki. She keeps threatening to beat me up - I'm not afraid!! (She is weak)
Also, each day I miss my old friends, but I have such great ones now!

-Laura

I could have kicked her ass.

3 comments:

  1. i don't think i've ever seen the word 'exceptionally' used twice within three sentences. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "She is weak"

    You should have annihilated her, Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe 'exceptionally' was a vocab word that week, and if I could go back in time, I would totally get a good fight under my belt.

    ReplyDelete