Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Monday, January 25, 2010

Saturday January 8th, 2000

Dear Journal,
I ended up having a great time at the mall. Chris is awesome, I'm so happy to be friends with him. At one point, I was buying Chinese food, and while I was on line I heard these two guys talking, I thought they were talking about me but I couldn't be totally sure. So I was paying for my food, and the guys walk up to me on their way out, and he says to me, "You are gorgeous." I was so surprised that my face went all red, and when I looked up at the Chinese guy he gave me a weak smile and shrugged, it was so strange!
We have a competition tomorrow, I am totally nervous.
I have become more myself lately, dressing my way, kinda gothic, and I seem to just totally be changing. Now I am hanging out with Chris and will probably be doing so a lot more often. I'm just a bit nervous about what I may be getting myself into- but ya know what, I'm finally having real fun being young!

Laura Leigh

Nothing's sexier than a 15-year-old girl, dressed in all black, ordering Chinese food at the mall.

3 comments:

  1. i was embarassed for you reading this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahaha you're nervous about what you're getting yourself into. if you had only known what kind of shenanigans you'd be getting into later in life. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the evil emily and abercrombie and bitch tees all too well.

    P.S. Chris who?

    ReplyDelete