Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Saturday September 1st 2001

Dear Journal,
I think maybe I need to go into a coma! Yesterday I worked from 1pm to 1am, and I had been babysitting all week. Then I got home last night all ready for sleep when Katy and Katie were all, "come into the bedroom and do shots with us!" I normally never drink hard liquor, so my 5 shots hit me hard. I was piss drunk! But it was a different kind of drunks, a happy drunk. I rather liked it, except for the throwing up. I'm laying in bed right now praying that I can avoid a hangover. I wish I could sleep. Later.

-Laura Leigh-

Ahh, the days of stealing from our parents' liquor cabinets and drinking secretly in our bedrooms! If memory serves me, I believe we were taking shots of Sambuca. Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. ahahahahahaha I remember this!! Katie & I bought a bottle of vodka & sambuca. That's when I left the top down on the convertible in my friends driveway and someone stole the vodka and ALL Dad's Cds. So sambuca was all that was left. So weird because I was thinking about this the other night.

    ReplyDelete