Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tuesday November 28th 2000

Today I let one bad grade ruin my entire day! First I took a chem test and got a 98, which I was very happy with because I have been thinking A LOT lately about college. I really want to be able to go to the school of my choice. That's why I'm trying so hard to bring my grades up. I need to start thinking about college. But then I have AP Euro. Doing well in that class is a huge struggle for me, and today we had a quiz. I studied incredibly hard for it. I desperately wanna do well in that class, yet I found this quiz so difficult. I am so mad at myself because I know they always say not to change your answers, but I did!!
I changed 4 answers just before it was collected, and instead of the 90 I would have had, I got a 50. I was So mad at myself. I am just so worried. What if every college turns me down? What do I do if every school rejects me?! My whole future depends on this! I should stop flipping but I am SO worried!

- Laura Leigh-

Honestly, if I worked half as hard now as I did in high school, I would be CEO of the whole world. If only I knew then how easy it was to get into college and do well in college, but that in spite of all that I would now be working in a bar ... ahh hindsight.

No comments:

Post a Comment