Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Monday, January 11, 2010

Saturday October 24th, 1998

Dear Journal,
I am so bad with writing!
Well let's see - Last night was the school Halloween dance- it was so much fun!!
I was a dead bride. My mom borrowed her friends wedding gown, which was stained with blood. It was AWESOME! Then I got a veil and a tiara, I stained them with blood! My mom did my hair in, like, a curly bun type thing, in the tiara, and she put black eyeshadow around my eyes and blood coming out of my face, neck and mouth. I have to say, I looked EVIL! Also, I WON BEST COSTUME!
I got a gift certificate to the mall for $10! It was so much fun!
Leah and I slept at Diana's house last night. Today was our first football game to cheer for! I guess we did pretty good, but I pulled a muscle.
-Laura

1- I am sure I most certainly did not pull a muscle. I just sucked at cheerleading.
2- That costume kind of reminds me Mean Girls, when Lindsay Lohan shows up as an "ex wife" and every other girl is dressed like a total slut. Me in a nutshell.
3 - A $10 gift certificate to the mall? I am sure I went straight to essentials to buy sparkly nail polish and eye shadow.

1 comment:

  1. i love this blog, everyday it reminds me of how lucky I am

    ReplyDelete