Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday January 1st, 2001

Dear Journal,
Happy New Year! Usually I am big on the idea of new year's resolutions and everything, but this year just seems different. The changes I am going to make will come up as they need to. I don't have to worry. I did have a really nice new year though. A bunch of us went over to my friends Els' house. She lives on a cliff over the water, so at midnight when they set off fireworks in PJ we had a perfect view! It was a really nice new year, I'm glad I went!
Today I was going to focus on homework, naturally other things came up. The other night/morning we had a big snowfall, so I couldn't resist playing in the snow!! Today Leanne and I went over to Kristen's house in the afternoon and we played with her dad and brother and sister in their yard. We had a "snowbowl." It was so much fun! Leah came home from skiing this afternoon so she came over. My mom had made a huge turkey dinner. Later we decided to do some more time in the snow, so Jess came over and we went sledding and played in the snow. It was so much fun. I had a lot of fun this vacation.

Laura Leigh

So basically I played in the snow. It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment